Monday, August 2, 2010

Laptop is dying..well at least the cord is.

This is the second time that I had the cord of my Laptop fixed. I don't recall having the cord of old laptop repaired until the time it just died on me -- I mean it crashed. And I didn't bother getting the laptop fixed since it has served me well in the 2 years that I had it. Anyway I needed to upgrade it. But the cord --- never did I have it fixed.
So I had to drag my daughter along to the mall to my trusted laptop repair center. Boy were we bored -- but I finally had my japanese fix. I was craving for tuna sashimi since last week. It was good to know that Teriyaki Boy now served frozen yoghurt - the soft serve kind. DD loves fro-yo and so do I. The technician said to come back after 2 hours --- so we checked out the new Payless Shoesource. Well it did not really tickle my fancy too much. The designs were very limited, even for kids. I was thinking since they just opened they may have limited stocks. I'll have to come back next week if anything has changed.
I got my laptop cord after two hours as promised. Just in time for me to update my blog. Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment