Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Yey! I organized my bags today.  I hesitantly put into storage bags that I do not use often or have not used in the past 6 months.  I will lovingly give these bags to my family and friends -- I do not sell my pre-loved bags.  I want to ensure that their new owners will take care of them. =) I have to make room for my new babies =)

At least my closet has less clutter. 

DD and I went for a walk at ATC this afternoon, and ate an early dinner at Amici (YUM!). Although I must say, the quality does not compare to the original Amici located in Don Bosco Makati -- it used to be my favorite carbo loading spot. 

DH will be home tomorrow.  Looking forward to some quality time =)
Snapshot of moi last summer in Bora by my step-son.

No comments:

Post a Comment