Friday, September 24, 2010

A Very SWEET Gift!

If there is any other material thing aside from bags and watches that I love in this world its -- SWEETS! My BGF Paolo arrived at our house on the afternoon of my birthday carrying a huge box.  He said it was from Diane, my other very good friend.  I was actually intimidated to open the box.  But once  I opened it -- I could not even utter a word in my awe...
Because I love bags...
And I was always at the beach...
Yes, I was 30...
These cupacakes were made by Rhee Garcia -- And I can say that she is one talented girl! I've eaten my share of fondant cakes -- heck my wedding cake was one.  And based on my experience they are pretty to look at, but once you bite into them, you realize it's all just a facade.  BUT these, THESE cupcakes had the moistest, yummiest cakes in them!!! I kid you not! They can stand a max of 5 days at room temperature. I was told not to put them in the fridge since this will cause moisture and destroy the fondant icing. But alas they only survived 3 days before they were all gone! Teehee! :) 

This absolutely made my 30th sweeter! I loved it, everybody else that got to taste them loved them and I cannot pass on the opportunity to write about them!

To get in touch with her for extremely beautiful and outrageously YUMMY cakes or cupcake you may email her rheagarcia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment