Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Hamilo

A beautiful day to soak up some sun...
Hamilo Coast Pico de Loro never ceases to amaze me.  The view is as breathtaking as the first time I came here in May 2010.  My family and I look forward to weekends spent here.  There is just so much to do, and not to mention, to eat! YUM!

GM Mr. Levi Layug introduced us to the man responsible for these culinary delights, Executive Sous Chef Carlo Santiago.  

There is also a well stocked bar for us adults, as we watch the sun set on another perfect day in My Hamilo...
Hamilo Mojito :) refreshing!


Lunch buffet at the Sun Coral Cafe - our favorite is the Lechon Kawali
Cookies and pastries
Yummy palitaw - a childhood favorite!
Fresh fruits
I love the Halo-halo buffet! They make their own ube halaya - and it is a winner!
I can't get enough of these cookies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment