Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bag-a-holic Adventures : Chanel still has my heart :)

Chanel Calfskin Weekender Bag in Black
I previously said that I was contemplating on getting a Mulberry Alexa, but alas Chanel has still won my heart.  I have historically stuck with the classic brands - Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Bottega Venetta, Gucci, Hermes.  Recently Balenciaga bags have captured my fancy.  After a week long of contemplating - I have chosen the Chanel Calfskin Weekender Bag.


The bag is very roomy, much like the Mulberry Alexa.  Its light-weight and it comes in three colors - black, gray, and brown/bronze.  It also has a shoulder strap for convenience. Most especially when I have my 3 year old in tow. I am very happy with my choice.  As I will forever Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment