Saturday, July 31, 2010

Denial No More


I started an affair with bags late 2008 --- and since then I have acquired 30+ bags, including 3 Birkins and 2 Kellys. I used to think that this was just a phase - I had similar "urges" with shoes, jewelry, mobile phones, and oh prescription glasses. What was different about this was the influence. I clearly did not have any reason to buy a bag that costs more than Php 5,000 before 2008. I would even say that, "why would I spend xxx amount of money for a bag...after all it's just a bag!" Make me utter these words right now --- I think I can not. LOL. Now to me it's NOT just a bag --- well it is. But to me it is something else. My DH had a very hard time understanding this addiction at first. He eventually warmed up to the idea ;)

So now, let me say - Hi, my name is Jane and I AM A BAGAHOLIC
.

No comments:

Post a Comment